Serves: Many meals
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Lovely chewy biscuit!
- 200g pitted dates
- 100g pecan nuts
- 3-4 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbs maple syrup
- Put the pecan nuts in the magimix and blend, add the cut up pitted dates, cinnamon and maple syrup and blend again. It will end up as one big ball.
- Spread the mixture on some baking paper.
- Take another piece of baking paper, cover the mixture and roll it out with a rolling pin.
- Make some shapes or make cuts with a knife.
- Put in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees