Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
An extremely healthy bread that your tastebuds and microbiome will love, full of different fibres!
- 400g porridge oats
- 500ml yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 3-4 tbsps kefir or milk
- 2 tsps bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup of mixed crushed nuts/seeds
- Put yoghurt, egg, kefir and bicarbonate of soda in a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Add in the oats, crushed nuts and/or seeds and blend well
- Put a paper lining in a loaf tin and add the mixture.
- Cut a line in the middle of the centre and sprinkle some seeds in it
- Bake in the oven for 45-55 minutes at 180 degrees
- Cool on a wire tray