Preparation time: 30
Cooking time: 10
Easy recipe full of protein with an Asian twist!
- 2 chicken fillets, cubed
- 1tsp paprika, ginger and curry powder
- 200g cooked quinoa (rinse well before cooking)
- 2 carrots, julienne (cut in long pieces)
- 6 radishes
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 2 spring onion, cut
- coriander: chopped finely
- dressing: 4tbs soysauce, 2 tbs lime juice, 1 tbs sesame oil, 1 tbs olive oil, 2cm grated ginger
- Fry the chicken cubes in the paprika, ginger and curry powder.
- Meanwhile add all the chopped vegetables to the cooked quinoa.
- Mix with the sesame oil dressing.
- Serve with the warm, spicy chicken.
- Add the chopped coriander