Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
A vegetable lasagne with slices of squash as 'pasta sheets'
- 1 L Tomato Sauce
- 250g Lentils
- 3 courgettes, sliced
- 3 aubergines, sliced
- 5 peppers, sliced
- Squash, sliced
- 300 g mozzarella, sliced
- Add the cooked lentils to the tomato sauce
- Slice the vegetables vertically
- Grill or roast them until cooked
- Make layers: first tomato sauce, then courgette, then aubergine, then peppers, then squash, then tomato sauce and mozzarella start again. Finish with tomato sauce and a layer of mozzarella
- Cook in the oven for 50 minutes covered in foil at 180 degrees.
- Take the foil off and grill the mozzarella for 10 minutes